RITES Ltd. offers specialized consultancy services in the area of design, planning and construction management of Airports,Heliports & Landports
- Airports Authority of India (130 Domestic airports under their jurisdiction)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (The only manufacturers of Aircrafts in India)
- Indian Airlines
- Indian Air-force (Ministry of Defence)
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Ministry of External Affairs & Ministry of Home Affairs (LPAI)
- Development of Integrated Check posts at International Borders.
- Development of infrastructure at Mauritius.
- Various State Governments in the Union of India for developments of Airports, Helipads etc.
- Master planning, site selection & obstruction surveys
- Air traffic surveys, demand assessment and forecasting
- Project feasibility studies, Detailed Project Reports, EIA Assessments
- Design and construction management of passenger terminals, cargo terminals, hangars, workshops & maintenance facilities.
- Design and construction management of airport pavements, control tower, technical & operational buildings
- ATC systems design, communication and navigational aids, visual ground aids
- Non-destructive evaluation of airfield pavements using ‘HWD’
- Design of Heliports & allied infrastructure
- Design & PMC for Development of Landports
Supply of 120 Broad Gauge LHB Coaches to Bangladesh Railway.
Supply of 18 MG Diesel Electric Locomotives to Myanma Railways, Myanmar.
Supply of 6 BG Diesel Multiple Unit train sets to Sri Lanka Railways.
RITES is registered with the Technical Assistance Bureau of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) as a potential supplier of consultancy services in the airport sector and is also an associate member of International Civil Airports Association, AACI, France.